- Hackers Can Remotely Access Syringe Infusion Pumps to Deliver Fatal Overdoses
- Chemicals Released in Harvey Flooding Remain a Mystery
- How Nestle Makes Billions Selling You Groundwater in A Bottle
- New Evidence of Ongoing Corruption and Scientific Misconduct at CDC
- CDC Study Shows Up to 7.7 Times the Risk of Miscarriage After Influenza Vaccine
- They Just Started Selling Breathable Air
- TB Vaccine Proved Bad for Primates Yet Safe for 1500 Babies?
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?