- They Just Started Selling Breathable Air
- TB Vaccine Proved Bad for Primates Yet Safe for 1500 Babies?
- Finnish Scientists Discover Method for Making Fresh Food Out of Thin Air
- Nearly 50% of Unemployed Americans are Taking Opioids | Princeton researcher
- Nexrad Doppler Radars and Cooling Towers are altering the Weather, Too
- Cloud Seeding “to Help Initiate Shower & Storm” Preceded Hurricane Harvey
- Johns Hopkins Researcher Releases Shocking Report On Flu Vaccines
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?