- Artificial Intelligence Beats Doctors at Diagnosing Certain Diseases
- In 2017, America’s liberal abortion agenda looks a lot like Nazi Eugenics
- Clinical Study Confirms Coconut Oil’s Ability to Cure Alzheimer’s Disease
- He will have more time to lower ripoff drug prices! – Trump to Merck CEO
- Improved U.S. Medicare for All is the Solution
- How Toxic Pollutants Can Harm Future, Unexposed Generations
- Nearly 100 Cancer-Causing Contaminants Found in U.S. Drinking Water
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?