- Untold Story of the Clintons Cashing in on HIV/AIDS Sufferers
- Eugenicist David Rockefeller Just Died, Hooray!
- Harvard Trained Immunologist Demolishes California Pro-Mass Vaccination Legislation
- Russian Scientists Claim ‘Space Grown’ Cure for Cancer Ready for Human Trials
- Indian Government Slashes Cancer Drug Price by 86%
- We’re in Business of Shareholder Profit, Not Helping the Sick | Valeant CEO
- Stop ADD and ADHD in 18 Days by Eliminating This!
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?