- Medical Marijuana Program ‘Could Save Us Taxpayer $1B’ | Study
- We Can Go Back to Eden & See How Nature Provides Generously
- Fugitive’s Fraudulent Study Behind the “Science is Settled” that Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism
- Trump’s 100 Days of Harm: Enough Is Enough | EcoWatch
- Diagnosed with Incurable Lung Cancer, Man Outlived His Doctors by Refusing Chemo
- Confronting a Tyrannical System without Firing a Single Shot
- ‘Gaming the System’: FDA Approves Old Drug with New Price – 7,000+ Percent Higher!
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?