- Digital Heroin: Screens Are Turning Kids into Junkies
- Here’s the Proof Flu Virus Was Deliberately Weaponized for Widest Transmission
- Italian Parents Face Fine and Separation from their Own Unvaccinated Children
- 16 Million Americans Think Brown Cows Directly Produce Chocolate Milk
- Australian Goverment Forces its Will by Prosecuting Anti-Vax Nurses & Midwives
- Top 10 Ways Humanity is Being Murdered
- You’ll Look Sweeter without Sugar
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?