- 100,000 Pages of Chemical Industry Secrets Gathered Dust in Oregon for Decades, Until Now
- Sperm Levels of Western Men are Plummeting
- Avoid these Medical Treatments Whenever Possible
- Have You Ever Thought What Antibiotic Really Means?
- A Deadly Fairy Tale: The Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex
- 1 Ton of Plastic Produced For Every Person on Planet, Scientists Reveal
- How Statins Cause Heart Problems
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?