- Police Stumble on $500mn Opium Poppy Field in North Carolina
- Magic Mushrooms are ‘Safest Drugs’ Compared To LSD, Ecstasy & Cocaine
- FDA Approved a $300,000-a-Year Drug Its Own Experts Didn’t Believe Worked
- Common Causes for Not Having a Good Night Sleep
- Top British Universities Found Producing ‘Fake Research’
- 1 in 3 FDA-approved Drugs May Lead to Death | AMA Journal
- High Sugar Diet Shortens Your Life Even After Diet Has Been Improved
Science & Technology
Off the Grid
Conquer fear & live free
Are we really helpless?
Are you tired of watching the constant barrage of men in yellow suits transporting “Ebola” carriers from Africa?
Due to our relative ignorance about its basic internal operations, we are left without any viable option other than to seek “professional help” at the slightest symptoms of a disease.
The discussion about our own anatomy, i.e. healthcare in particular, is heavily mystified, and deliberately complicated; it tends to sever us from fully understanding the whole subject. Moreover, there is seemingly a concerted effort to disrespect the sanctity of the human body itself.
But is healthcare really that hard to learn?
Besides, when government and relevant institutions seem to be lacking the needed resolve to end the problem, isn't it time for us to act and do something?
Isn't it time for us to bypass the Middlemen?